We have many wonderful ministries for children at FUMC. We believe in helping our little ones grow in God's love and grace. To grow as a community of faith connecting them to God, to each other, and to the world. We strive to offer ample opportunities for our children to learn the importance of God's Word through small groups, enrichment programs, mission projects and more. We are committed to providing a strong foundation for them to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
- Matthew 19:14
For more information about any of our children's programs,
LIKE our Facebook page: FUMC Hot Springs Kidz
or check us out on Instagram @fumc_hot_springs_kids
Contact our Children's Minister, Michelle Wilkins with any questions by phone at (501) 623-6668, ext. 134 or by email.
"CW" / Children's Worship
Children's Worship happens every Sunday morning during the 9am worship services. We pull the children out of the 9am worship services just before the sermon starts to go to "CW", a time geared just for them! We have interactive prayer stations where kids craft, work puzzles, or build with legos as they pray, then we have circle time with scripture or a Bible Story that ties in with what the adults are learning in the adult worship service, and then we end with the kids prayer requests and a closing prayer. The kids LOVE it!
Sunday morning Nursery / Childcare
8:45 am - 12:00 pm
Birth -5 year olds
The nursery and childcare for 5 and under is held each Sunday in the Romper Room of the Christian Life Center, conveniently located just across from the Welcome Center in the Christian Life Center atrium.
FUMC KIDZ Sunday morning Small Group
10:00 am - 10:45 am
A mixed age small group class is available for children in 1st-5th grade on Sunday mornings.
If you have any questions, or need more information on any of our Sunday morning children's classes please contact Michelle Wilkins, Director of Children's Ministries, 501-318-3977, or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for new people to volunteer with our children's ministry programs. Review the opportunities below to find your fit:
- Volunteer to teach during our Wednesday after school programs, WAK & DRAMA
- Teach Sunday school for any age @10am (curriculum is provided)
- Teach in the "CW" (Children's Worship) rotation @ 9:15am on Sundays. Interactive prayer stations, small group lesson, & more
- Volunteer during Vacation Bible School, Camp 45 Mission Camp, or Fine Arts (Drama & Music) camp during the summer months
- Volunteer to serve on the Children's Council to have a voice on what happens in our Children's Ministry program and to help plan & work in our special seasonal events like Back to School, Christmas, Easter, End of School year, etc...
If you have any questions, or if you are interested, please contact Michelle Wilkins, Children's Minister at (501) 318-3977 by text or by email. Please prayerfully listen for God’s whisperings. Is He calling you?