The FUMC Hot Springs Child Development Center is an Arkansas-approved, developmentally-appropriate program that creates a partnership with families to provide full-time quality care and education for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
The CDC is also the only privately-funded 3 Star Better Beginnings program in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
We are located in the Christian Life Center building at at 218 Pratt Street, just behind the main part of the First United Methodist Church. Please call Mandy today to make an appointment to tour our center!
You can reach us by phone at (501) 318-1377 or by email.
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Adventures In Learning
Adventures In Learning is a state approved early childhood curriculum for children 3-5 years based on the Arkansas Early Childhood Education Framework Benchmarks and Kindergarten Readiness Indicators. For more information, visit their website.
Adventures For Toddlers
Adventures For Toddlers is based on the Arkansas Framework for Infant & Toddler Care Benchmarks. This curriculum is provided for children ages 18-36 months. For more information, visit their website.
This faith-based curriculum is provided for ALL of our children from birth to age 5.
Pre-K Enrichment Programs
- Large, open classrooms with natural lighting
- Classrooms arranged in learning centers
- Music classroom for structured music program
- Separate outdoor playgrounds for age groups
- Gymnasium for indoor physical activities
Great News! The FUMC Child Development Center is enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. The Kroger Community Rewards Program is an easy way for individuals to support local non-profit organizations by simply using their Kroger Plus Card. All you have to do to participate is sign into your Kroger online account and link your Plus Card to the CDC, then go shopping and swipe your card at the register! Credit is given to the FUMC Child Development Center every time you use your Plus Card.
On a quarterly basis, Kroger pays out a percentage of spending to the participating organizations. It’s an easy way to support the CDC and it’s easy to get started. Just follow the steps below! (A Kroger Plus Card and a digital account is needed to participate in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.)
- Log in to your Kroger account on Kroger's website.
- Click the drop down menu under Savings & Rewards.
- Click on the link called Kroger Community Rewards.
- Under the “I’m a Customer” section, click View Details
- In the Find an Organization search bar enter the CDC’s Non-Profit number, BJ805, then click search.
- Click enroll under First United Methodist Church Child Development Center.
- That’s it! Now just shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card at checkout.